Monday, April 16, 2012

Updates!

Today was supposed to be a day of relaxing and picnicking and unveiling my latest dress and purse and announcing my next projects. None of that happened.

Waiting for the bf.
I was supposed to finish my dress last night, but I ended up having to work instead. It looks really nice and it's almost done, but somehow my calculations were off and I need to take off about an inch or so where the zipper is. I was going to do it this morning before the picnic, but then my boyfriend got a call to run into town to pick up something and I got a call to run over to my apartment to handle some business.



Try not to be blinded by my pale skin.
My business ended up being pushed so I joined my boyfriend in town. I can't even unveil my purse because it didn't match the dress I ended up wearing! (I know, I have so many real problems.)

In other news, I'm starting to look for other projects, and I think I've decided a full dress, maybe something like this?


I also joined the Pajama Party Sew-Along, but I'm not sure I'm going to finish by the 28th of April. It seems easy enough, and I DEFINITELY need to make a new pair of lounge pants, but I'm not sure I'll have the time. Hopefully!

1 comment: